Friday, September 10, 2010

Good times on Friday nights

Well tonight for Vespers I was asked to give a testimony. I told of how I felt I was lead to come to Maxwell. It's funny thinking back on how it all happened and part of me wonders and am in awe at how God has things planned out. I mean I don't think that they way I got here was His first plan, but He got me here none the less. I hated and still don't like what I went through with everything at Southern, and then leaving there to going to a place that absolutely despise. Yea...not what I had in plan. But minus a few things here and there I'm glad it happened.
Vespers went well, and I can truly say that I do not have stage fright anymore. I never thought that I would get over it but thanks to Dr. Crumbly I am good to go :)
After vespers it was faculty family, which was a lot of fun. We made popcorn and juice and gave Moises a cookie with a candle in it for his birthday. I am on duty this weekend and so fare it has been good. Some of the girls didn't have faculty family tonight so I brought some juice and popcorn. All in all it has been a blessed day and a good start to the Sabbath.
I thought giving this particular testimony would be difficult but it wasn't that bad. I still wonder how things are going to be and if what I believe is  true. "Faith is being sure for what we hope for, and certain of what we can not see." I have faith that things will get figured out and that you will find what He has to show you.

1 comment:

  1. Your testimony last night inspired me! Your blog posts always inspire me. You, Cassandrale (spelling...?), inspire me. The more I get to know you, the more I respect you. The more I learn about your story through your testimony and your blog, the more proud I am to know you. God's got big plans ahead for you, Miss Cassie (or Miss Jessica? Miss Cassica? Miss Jessie?). Someday you're going to look back upon your 20th-22nd years of life and be assured that they were the most important and exciting and changing of all. Yup. You're already growing.

    (I probably could tell all of this to you in person, but...yeah. You understand.)

    ReplyDelete