Thursday, November 11, 2010

I Hope

I hope you surf the waves in from the ocean,
big and small. 
I hope you watch the sunset from a mountain straight and tall.
I hope you sing a song to the angels, 
loud and clear. 
I hope you'll always try nre things,
never giving in to fear. 

I hope you fall in love,
with one who makes your world go 'round.
I hope that if you fall out,
your feet stay on the ground.

I hope that you can understand,
that true love waits for you.
That you may have to wait awhile,
but when it comes it will be true.

I hope you feel the sand,
hot on your toes on summer's day.
I hope you learn that sandals,
help to keep the pain away.

I hope you find a rainbow,
and realize it was worth the rain.
I hope that through your journey,
you'll learn to balance smiles with pain.

I hope that you realize,
life isn't always on your side.
I hope you know when hope is lost,
in me you can confide.

I hope that your glowing smile,
brings someone out of gloom.
I hope you taste your life,
with more than just a spoon.

I hope that when you're lost, 
you are also one to find.
And I hope that your hand, 
never grows too big for mine.

I hope you watch the stars shoot by,
upon a grassy hill. 
I hope you know I love you,
always have and always will.

~Laura O'Neill

Just somethin I found and thought was nice to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment