Thursday, November 4, 2010

Pastor Rich Visists Maxwell


On Monday, the day we got back from the Mara Pastor Rich arrived at Maxwell from Union. I'm really glad that I got to meet him, not only cause he's a really cool person, but because he and my Dad worked together back in the day. Enjoy the pics!



Seniors and SM's at Pizza Inn thanks to Pastor Rich.







Pastor Rich took us to the Animal Orphanage.
L to R: Jess, Tyson, Germeen, Me, and Tomiko






If I look worried it's because I was! You try takin a pic with an animal that could pluck your eye out while your friends make scary faces at you. Not easy.

That's me...with a Cheetah!! Oh. My. Goodness. So cool! :D

The whole group; Top: Me, Germeen, and Pastor Rich Bottom: Jess, Violetta, Tyson and Tomiko. I

No comments:

Post a Comment