Tuesday, February 1, 2011

What is the Deal?

With the last few days approaching the new sem, I've been feeling really excited about it. Susan and I have been running around getting rooms cleared out because we were told that we have 50 girls in the dorm. Well sad to say we have lost Erica and Vanessa K. Which really bummed me out! I like those girls! Not that I don't like the other ones, but you know what I mean. I'm gonna miss Vanessa comin in with her wild stories and preppy attitude. Erica was always very sweet and quiet (for the most part). Yesturday was great, getting girls moved in and seeing old faces. We have 6 new galls which is fun.It's nice to have a little bit of a change. But today, the first day of class, I don't know what happened with me! I woke up early, and had a good devotion then as soon as I got in the office it's like I could keep things straight. Other things kept popping into my head and distracting me. Today was our town day, which I took, but I didn't want to go into town and I didn't ven want to be around the other SM's. I needed to go for a run to blow off steam, but wasn't to effective cause I ran with someone else. (note: running to me is my escape, it's time to think and get away. I don't do good running with others) And I felt like a complete jerk when my friend was like I wanna go running with you again, but I told her no cause I feel like I slow her down and cause I'm selfish and want the time to myself.
I feel restless, and even though I'm happy here the thought of having to deal with these girls for another 4 months is sort of...taxing. I think I'm kinda ready to go home. I don't know, I can't explain it. I miss my friends, I don't like feeling like I am missing out on things and being left behind. And with some of my friends I feel that more than ever. My friends are moving on with their lives, starting new relationships, getting engaged and married. I don't know. I think this post is just me trying to get what ever is in my system out of it. I don't think it's working very well.

No comments:

Post a Comment