Monday, August 30, 2010

Morning Thoughts

Well it's Monday morning and so far this week has gone good. Not much has really been happening in the dorm, most of the girls are behaving well. I love that I am getting to know them more. I can talk to them more about what's going on with them and joke and laugh with the. Kesly was so funny last night. She had a splinter in her finger and asked if I had anything to take it out with. I silently reached in my pocket and pulled out my knife and switched the blade open. Her eyes got so big haha it was soooo funny."Um Miss Cassie, are your being serious?" Glad to say the splinter is out and she still has her finger. Then Wanjiru came in later that night and said, "Miss Cassie I have something on my back" I pull up her shirt and touch where she things it is.She jumps and says yep that's it, what is it. My reply: a zit. Haha I start dying of laughter as she silently pulls her shirt down and walks out of the office. I really love these girls, more when I don't have to be a police for dress code but even then it's not too bad. I'm even getting to know my RA's better too where we can just talk about the day and how things are going.
I don't know if it's because school is going here for the students or because I'm in a different place, but I feel like I need a change. Yes, I know I'm experiencing a big one right now. But...I want a change. I want a new start. I don't know why I'm thinking like this but I just feel that I need to get my act together, grow up (a little) and make a change. I don't know where my life is headed but I know that everything I have gone threw has been for a reason. Leaving Southern meant me going to Andrews, which led me to come to Africa which will lead me to....who know's where. I'm realizing that my life is a very large map, and when I look back and see where and what I've gone through I know that things can only be better up a head. Whether that's here or there I'll have to find out and see.

No comments:

Post a Comment