Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Ready to Go

We are half way through the last week of April...and it can't go by fast enough. I am ready to go home. I just am. I miss my friends and family. I miss Ceasar and riding for countless hours. I miss my room and cat. I miss seeing my friends and being apart of what ever may be going on. I'm actually missing it so much that I google mapped my house, my Dads house, and the ranch. Just so I could see them! Nationality night is coming up on Sunday. We've been brain storming about ways to represent America and I miss my country! I miss it!
I'm done with the griping and complaining. I'm done hearing about how horrible we are and how some of the girls hate us so. I'm done giving 100% when it's not appreciated. Don't ask me to do anything else than what I already am, cause I just don't have the energy to do it.
I hate that I feel this way! I don't want too. I want to be stoked for this last month. I mean after this month I will probably never see these students or staff...ever. I may never be in Kenya again either. I wish my friends could be here. I wish my family could ALL get together for once and it be like old time. But, whatch ya do? There's no turning back the clock on some things.

No comments:

Post a Comment